Right Print Margin Not Clear

The right side of the print is not clear, looking as if ink from the print “blew” over. I did complete maintenance following Dana’s video, and think I have the wiper clean. Ideas or Suggestions?

Dear Steve. Can you specify exactly what you are seeing on the right side of the print, or upload an image?

thanks,
Walker

Hi Walker,

These were printed Carbon ink quad 3880-P2 printer (established when I set up PiezoDN)and are on Jone Cone Studio Type 2. Lighting for these phone shots was a way bit warm, but the problem can be seen, on the bottom of the print, which is the right side of the paper as the print comes out of the printer.

Hi Walker,

These were printed Carbon ink quad 3880-P2 printer (established when I set up PiezoDN)and are on Jone Cone Studio Type 2. Lighting for these phone shots was a way bit warm, but the problem can be seen, on the bottom of the print, which is the right side of the paper as the print comes out of the printer.

Hi Walker,

Did you receive the images? I am not sure the upload was successful.

Thanks,

Steve

please email them to me (walker at inkjetmall dot com)

best,
W

Hi Walker,

I just emailed iPhone photos to you. Let me know if you need a print, which I can send to you.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Walker,

I assume you received photos of print margin smudging. Do either you or Dana have suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

as sent by email, not we have not seen this. It looks like nozzle fires and this could be from bad motherboard, ink control board, or ribbon cable, or head.

-Walker