Can I order spare Cartridge without Chips on them?

Newbie question, but no way…

I have my set of IJM Cartridges and ink running on my 9900.
I want to keep couple of spare Carts, in case any of them fail.
But I couldn’t found spare Carts WITHOUT chips on them for sale at IJM.

1. Can I buy Carts without chips on them or I have to buy them with chips alone, and replace chips on them as appropriate color chips? (I will be buying a set of Chips)

2. If I convert the Head to ‘all black’ using RIP, will I have to replace all 11 color chips with Black chips ?

Thanks,
Sunny Alan

I responded to the email you sent earlier this evening to InkjetMall Sales. Please check your email.

[QUOTE=Sunny Alan;13537]Newbie question, but no way…

I have my set of IJM Cartridges and ink running on my 9900.
I want to keep couple of spare Carts, in case any of them fail.
But I couldn’t found spare Carts WITHOUT chips on them for sale at IJM.

1. Can I buy Carts without chips on them or I have to buy them with chips alone, and replace chips on them as appropriate color chips? (I will be buying a set of Chips)

2. If I convert the Head to ‘all black’ using RIP, will I have to replace all 11 color chips with Black chips ?

Thanks,
Sunny Alan[/QUOTE]

If you are having trouble receiving my emails I will respond here as well. Please note that I also CC the others you request me to on your email.

1. WE do not sell carts without chips. You can replace the chips as needed.

2. If you put black ink into a yellow cartridge and insert the cartridge into the yellow cartridge slot of the printer - you must use a yellow chip. The same with all color positions. Each color position slot can only accept chips with that same color position chip.